The Find Your Way Crochet Blanket is a quilt inspired crochet blanket using a variety of differently textured Granny Squares. This was a labor of love, taking me three months to design and finish. Some areas that I ended up completely redesigning after I got going; Section 2 took a solid week of redesigning before I got the exact look and feel I was going for. I lost count of the amount of times I drew up yet another plan and played with yet another square in yet another stitch. I’m super happy with the end result. I hope you find this design to be not only beautiful, but therapeutic as you work through each square. I want your heart to be put into this piece and I want the end result for you to be something you’re extremely proud to show to the world.
Final Dimensions: approximately 52 in (132 cm) wide by 62 in (157 cm) long
- Crochet Hook: 6mm/J – adjust your hook size if you adjust the yarn weight. I love using Furls Hooks. They are so comfortable and I don’t get stressed hands or wrists like I once did. Use the code HOOK15 to get 15% off.
- Yarn: Lion Brand Collection Superwash Merino / DK / Weight 3. You could use any Fingering, DK, or Worsted weight for this blanket. Your final dimensions will go up or down if you decide to use a different weight.
- Colors Used and Yardage:
- Color A (White/Ivory): Total of 1,804 yds (1650 m) / 21 oz (595 g)
- Color B (Black/Night Sky): Total of 693 yds (634 m) / 8 oz (227 g)
- Color C (Mustard Seed): Total of 578 yds (529 m)/ 7 oz (198 g)
- Color D (Pink/Tutu): Total of 720 yds (658 m)/ 8.5 oz (241 g)
- Color E (Gray/Hemp): Total of 246 yds (225 m)/3 oz (85 g)
Here's a little look into what the six different sections will look like.
In Sections 1 and 6 : You'll create textured stripes as well as half and half granny squares.
In Sections 2 and 5: You'll create crochet corner to corner moss/linen stitch squares and another textured stripe.
In Sections 3 and 4: You'll be creating some fun half double crochet squares, created by making two triangles. This will create the center of your blanket.
GET THE FIND YOUR WAY BLANKET
Due to the size and detail of this design, the Find Your Way Blanket will only be available as a PDF paid download. Your 35 page PDF pattern comes with a full color chart of the blanket, a blank coloring page if you'd like to choose different color scheme, links to video tutorials to help you create some of your squares as well as links to help you with different seaming techniques, as well as photo tutorials. Everything you could possibly need to create this blanket is included in this PDF pattern. Get the Find Your Way Blanket pattern from my shop and save big when you bundle 3 or more patterns. See the codes below.
- You can find the PDF Pattern HERE
- Add this to your Ravelry Favorites: CLICK HERE
- Get the pattern on Etsy: CLICK HERE
- Get the pattern on Love Crafts HERE
PATTERN DISCOUNT CODES:
- SAVE10 - Purchase 3+ Patterns and get 10% off
- SAVE15 - Purchase 5+ Patterns and get 15% off
- SAVE20 - Purchase 8+ Patterns and get 20% off