Contact & FAQ
While They Dream is not responsible for lost or damaged packages. Every order is shipped via USPS, leaves packaged with care, and comes with a tracking number.
What is a preorder/dyed-to-order?
- Currently I do not often shut down a pre-order. Yarn is released and orders are taken as they come in. This means that the yarn you ordered from the dyed-to-order section of my store is not "in stock" - yarn will need to be dyed after your order is received and then shipped.
- My current turnaround time is 2 - 3 weeks. This means that from the time your order is received I have 2 - 3 weeks to order bare yarn (if needed), dye your yarn, and ship it to you.
Will I be able to order more of a colorway in the future?
I encourage you to grab what you need for whatever project you are intending your yarn for. I do keep a lot of my releases as permanent shop members, but I reserve the right to suddenly stop carrying certain colorways at any point and time. There are various reasons why I may decide to no longer offer a color.
- My current pre-order/dyed to order processing time is 2-3 weeks from the time of order placement.
- My current in stock processing time is 5 business days from the time of order placement.
- If you order in stock with your pre-order/dyed-to-order, all yarn will ship at the same time.