I knit the Cute as a Button Baby Blanket when I was 9 months pregnant with my last child. The Cute as a Button Baby Blanket is a knit blanket that was part of the 2020 Summer Lineup with Lion Brand Yarn. I felt so honored to have been chosen to be featured alongside of 12 other amazing knitters and crocheters. I used Lion Brand 24/7 Cotton Yarn for this baby blanket and I’m obsessed with the feel and drape of this finished piece. I also got to play with two new stitches to me: the Latvian (Lateral) Braid and the Estonian Button Stitch. These were both really fun to learn and work with!
I hope to see lots of little sweeties with their Cute as a Button Baby Blankets!
Finished Dimensions: 30 in (76 cm) wide x 32 in (81 cm) tall
- Needle Size: US 7 / 4.5mm 40” circular knitting needles
- Yarn Used: 4 skeins of Lion Brand 24/7 Cotton were used in this pattern Any worsted weight yarn 744 yards /680 meters (14 oz/113 g)
Gauge: 24 rows x 16 sts in a 4 in (10 cm) x 4 in (10 cm) blocked square of stockinette stitch
Stitch Stitches you'll be working with: Estonian Button Stitch and the Latvian/Lateral Braid
GET THE CUTE AS A BUTTON BABY BLANKET
PDF Pattern has photo tutorials for the the special stitches used in this blanket.
Get the Cute as a Button Baby Blanket pattern from my shop and save big when you bundle 3 or more patterns. See the codes below.
- Get the Cute as a Button Kit from Lion Brand HERE
- You can find the PDF Pattern HERE
- Add this to your Ravelry Favorites: CLICK HERE
- Get the pattern on Etsy: CLICK HERE
- Grab the pattern from Love Crafts HERE
- Get the pattern from Annie's Craft Store HERE
PATTERN DISCOUNT CODES:
- SAVE10 - Purchase 3+ Patterns and get 10% off
- SAVE15 - Purchase 5+ Patterns and get 15% off
- SAVE20 - Purchase 8+ Patterns and get 20% off