Prior to diving in and dyeing my own yarn I did a collaboration with Lora Camp of Campfiber Yarns. This is the perfect project for leftover mini scraps! The texture is simple to learn. If you can knit and purl and do some very simple increases and decreases then this pattern should be simple for you to navigate.
GET THE "SHE'S A WILDFLOWER" COWL PATTERN
Get the "She's a Wildflower" Cowl pattern from my shop and save big when you bundle 3 or more patterns. See the codes below. The PDF includes full photo tutorials and helpful videos.
- You can find the PDF Pattern HERE
- Add this to your Ravelry Favorites: CLICK HERE
- Get the pattern on Etsy: CLICK HERE
- Get the pattern on Love Crafts: CLICK HERE
PATTERN DISCOUNT CODES:
- SAVE10 - Purchase 3+ Patterns and get 10% off
- SAVE15 - Purchase 5+ Patterns and get 15% off
- SAVE20 - Purchase 8+ Patterns and get 20% off
Find the matching hat pattern HERE
Finished Dimensions for Cowl: 16” long without blocking. With a light blocking and not overstretching, the blocked size is 18” long. 11.5” wide (23” circumference).
Gauge: 24 sts = 4” in stockinette
US 5 / 3.75mm 16” circular needles
Yarn: The yarns used were part of Lora’s “Minimalist” Collection. Fingering Weight Yarn -80% Superwash Merino, 20% Nylon
I used 5 Mini Skeins to create the colored rows in this cowl. To create this using multiple colors for your bobble rows, decide on your color pattern and just continue to switch colors on Rows 6 and 7 and Rows 11 and 12 for the cowl
Main Color “Elder”: 220 m – 60 g (240 yds – 2.1 oz)
5 Mini Skeins in the colors:
- “Almond Milk” – Blush: 12g – 43m
- “Content” – Mint: 10g – 36m
- “Canyon Clay” – Copper brown: 10g – 36m
- “Gentlemen’s Gray” – Navy: 10g – 36m
- “Americano” – Coffee brown: 10g – 36m