Due to the nature of this pattern being in chart format only I am only providing this in a paid format. Do not let the chart aspect scare you; it is super simple to follow and is totally color coded. There is a small chunk of this cowl that requires you to switch between three colors. This area requires a little more patience, but it doesn’t last forever.
Worsted Weight yarn: my friends over at Lion Brand Yarn provided me with some gorgeous Touch of Alpaca yarn for this project. You’ll need three skeins of three different colors.
Needle Size: You’ll need a US 7/4.5mm 24″ circular knitting needle.
GET THE WINTER PINE COWL PATTERN
Get the Winter Pine Cowl pattern from my shop and save big when you bundle 3 or more patterns. See the codes below.
- You can find the PDF Pattern HERE
- Add this to your Ravelry Favorites: CLICK HERE
- Get the pattern on Etsy: CLICK HERE
- Get the pattern on Love Crafts: CLICK HERE
PATTERN DISCOUNT CODES:
- SAVE10 - Purchase 3+ Patterns and get 10% off
- SAVE15 - Purchase 5+ Patterns and get 15% off
- SAVE20 - Purchase 8+ Patterns and get 20% off