The Summer of 2019 I kept finding this Bumble Bee in my kitchen. It would be there at odd times, when doors hadn't yet been opened. It was calm and seemed to know I wouldn't hurt it. I was able to gently pick it up and pet it on the back and take it outside. This continued to happen on several occasions. One morning I found it, put it on some Lilac’s we had inside, and brought it back outside. It didn’t fly away until after I pet its back again and said good-bye. It was a totally memorable experience. My kids still talk about our Bee.
GET THE BUMBLE BEE PILLOW PATTERN
Get the Bumble Bee Pillow pattern from my shop and save big when you bundle 3 or more patterns. See the codes below. The PDF pattern includes 28 pages of colored photo tutorials, notes, a video on how to attach a zipper (if you choose to), and a color coded chart to follow.
- You can find the PDF Pattern HERE
- Add this to your Ravelry Favorites: CLICK HERE
- Get the pattern on Etsy: CLICK HERE
- Get the pattern on Love Crafts: CLICK HERE
Enjoy Bees as much as I do?
Grab the crochet Honeycomb Pillow Pattern HERE
Grab the Winter Bees Knit Blanket Pattern HEREPATTERN DISCOUNT CODES:
- SAVE10 - Purchase 3+ Patterns and get 10% off
- SAVE15 - Purchase 5+ Patterns and get 15% off
- SAVE20 - Purchase 8+ Patterns and get 20% off
Crochet hook size: H/8 – 5mm. I love using Furls Hooks. They are so comfortable and I don’t get stressed hands or wrists like I once did.
Yarn: I used Yarn Bee Rustic Romantic from Hobby Lobby for this pillow
- Background Color (BC): “Sugared Oats” Yarn Bee Rustic Romantic: 2.6 oz/ 164yds for the front panel 4.7 oz/ 296yds for the back panel 7.3 oz/ 459yds in total
- Color A (CA): “Antique Iron” Yarn Bee Rustic Romantic: 1.2 oz/ 76 yds
- Color B (CB): “Barnwood Fence” Yarn Bee Rustic Romantic: 2.6oz/ 164 yds
- Color C (CC): “Oakie Wheat” Yarn Bee Rustic Romantic: approx. 1oz / 63 yds
Pillow Form: 16” x 16” (I am using one with a zipper on the top; I found it at Walmart).
Optional: 14” zipper